My "New" Room
Mom suggested some months ago that my room needed to be updated. So she shopped around and found a whole bunch of really cool stuff. My room now has a Seattle Mariner's theme to it. So we painted it a dark blue with a silver trim around the room. My grandparents put up a wallpaper scene of the inside of Safeco field and I have a huge fathead sticker of Ichiro Suzuki onone wall. I also have a whole pile of baseball memorabilia around the room. There is even a carpet shaped like a baseball!
We took my old bed, put a new, bigger bed with a great matress (so comfy!), added a mariner's bedspread and sheets, put a desk in the corner, cleaned out the closet and put a huge set of shelves to hold all my stuff. It looks pretty good and my hamster Hamtaro even likes it.
This is a photo of me painting the wall
And this is a shot of the finished product. I think that it is pretty cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home