Things that are of Interest to Me

This is where is I put cool stuff and all of the restaurants where I eat.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Bear Story, Part 2

This evening, I hid behind the door and waited until he came into his room. I leaped out and grabbed him. There was a bit of wrestling, but I finally got a hold of him.



Grabbed him by his pants and his t-shirt neck and threw him down to the ground.

For good measure I also planted my foot on his "bear" end. I showed him what it feels like to "take out the trash."

2 Comments:

At 10:04 a.m., Blogger Kay said...

WOW Josh! Beary really got you! I knew you guys did a lot of wrestling but wow he really took the trash out on you! Hope you don't have too many bruises!

 
At 11:05 a.m., Blogger colette said...

No..I'm okay. No bruises.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home