Things that are of Interest to Me

This is where is I put cool stuff and all of the restaurants where I eat.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Getting Ready


Halloween is around the corner and my family and I are getting ready for it. My mom has already bought all of the candy that we will be giving out. Mom, Dad, Tia and I went to Bellis Fair yesterday to check out the cool candy at Target (the adults wanted to do this), and the costume store (for me). This year, I wanted to be an Arabian Foot Archer. It was difficult to find a costume for this and there was nothing else at the store that I wanted to be.

We came back home, but stopped at Fabricland for some ideas. We found a very cool idea. I'm going to blog over the next few days, and we'll see if you can guess the costume. I bet you can't!

This is the first clue. Tia and mom cut out the pattern and the fabric- can you guess who I will be??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home