Things that are of Interest to Me

This is where is I put cool stuff and all of the restaurants where I eat.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Tooth News


Two nights ago, I managed to get my dad to help me with the loose tooth that I had. With a little twist, it came out (not too much bleeding either). So I put my tooth in a small galss dish and set it out for the tooth fairy. She came by and left my me two dollars, but she forgot to take the tooth. People are suggesting that maybe her bag of teeth was too full, and she could not put even one more tooth in it. Tia tells me that I can't fool the fairy and try and put it out for more money. I wonder if she has a book or uses something else to keep track of all the kids and their teeth?

It leaves a very nice spot to stick a drinking straw!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home