Things that are of Interest to Me

This is where is I put cool stuff and all of the restaurants where I eat.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday Night


Last Saturday night, mom dad and I went to meet Tia downtown. It's a long ride from Abbotsford, but it's always worth it if we manage to time it so that we are there for dinner. We went to one of my favorite places in the world. Downtown Vancouver, there is a sushi bar that serves sushi on boats that float by the bar.



Everyone then can choose their own dinner; you can have as much or as little as you want. It's my favorite place because I can eat as many unagi (eel) that pass by my face!! I had about 5 plates of them - this means about 8 separate pieces of unagi (I shared some with dad and Tia).



Look at all our plates!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home